jones huyett Partners is searching for a dynamic, articulate and artsy creative to join our team as a new digital/graphic designer. Are you the new jhPeep we’re scouring the region to find? You might be if you can:
Design, design, design – for both digital and print. Web graphics. Digital and print ads. Brochures. GIFs. Logos. Fliers. Billboards. Etc… You name it.
Envision what is possible beyond what is predictable, advocate for it and create it.
Reflect thoughtfully on creative challenges.
Stretch yourself, your creativity and the visions of those around you. Energetically share your unique talents.
Connect with your fellow jhPeeps by sharing your best self. Help others be their best selves, too.
Inspire with your creative discoveries. Feed jhP’s creative thinking and exploration. Help good ideas to become great.
The digital/graphic designer of our dreams will bring these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design with a focus on digital.
- Ability to get along swimmingly and collaborate with many different strong and creative personalities. In fact, you find it energizing.
- A gorgeous and relevant portfolio that helps tell your story of why you think you’re the one we really need.
- Experience working with brands and brand standards.
- Ability to provide positive and constructive creative feedback and also to receive and integrate it into your work.
- Working, up-to-date knowledge of design software, with intent to keep fresh and relevant. (Including mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency in CSS, HTML5 and other motion graphics).
- Strong communication skills in writing and in conversation, which you demonstrate by being both a clear talker and an active, engaged and constructive listener.
- Impressive juggling (AKA project management) skills and the ability to explain your way of doing it.
- A great skill or talent we don’t expect. If you bring it, we’ll probably find a way to use it. Surprise us.
- Other deets:
- Reports to the Creative Director.
- Hangs out with the rest of the creative team in the Creative Underground.
If this sounds like you, let us know!
How? Email your resume to email@example.com.